Minu Unistuste Päev otsib sügiseks initsiatiivikat praktikanti!04 august 2015
Would you like to gain relevant work experience matched to fit your studies? Would you like to learn how non-profit organisations benefit people and participate in these important tasks yourself? If yes, then come be a trainee for Minu Unistuste Päev!
To support our aim and the work of our Danish General Manager Marianne Bruhn, we are looking for a trainee in Tallinn.
Traineeship duration: 15.09 - 15.11.2015
Hours per week: 10-15 hours
Key tasks for our trainees
- Assisting in realising our internal communication strategy;
- Assisting in developing and implementing Minu Unistuste Päev’s external communication and fundraising strategy together with our communication agency JLP (www.JLP.ee); our webagency Fraktal (www.fraktal.ee) and many other cool partners.
- Assisting on our voulunteers department (such as organizing calls for new volunteers, organizing events for them);
- Updating our volunteers database, newsletter;
- Helping out with organising events and other day-to-day tasks.
- The opportunity to work in a young, enthusiastic, and Scandinavia-influenced organisation in a cool office located in Telliskivi Loomelinnak;
- Hands-on experience in various tasks involving communication, marketing and design;
- A learning opportunity out of the ordinary;
- Unique possibilities to expand your business network;
- The chance to combine a traineeship with your studies.
The traineeship is something for you if you
- Have some experience in communication, public administration, multimedia or marketing and would like to gain more;
- Enjoy working on independent tasks;
- Are not afraid of actively engaging in dialogues and cooperation with other team members;
- Have fluent oral and written skills of the Estonian language. Knowledge of Russian is an advantage;
- Have good understanding of English - our internal working language.
Deadline for application
Please send a short application + CV in English to our General Manager Marianne Bruhn (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible or latest the 15th of September 2015.
Dreams do wonders!